Friday, February 2, 2018

The Mouse Jiggler

I ran across something on Amazon today that I did not know existed.  It is called the Mouse Jiggler.  It is a small USB stub that you connect to your system and it shows up as a mouse.  It will send signals to the system at regular intervals to make it seem to the system that somebody is moving or jiggling the mouse.



You might ask - Why would anybody want something that does that?

The answer is further down the page in the Q and A:


"Will this keep my Outlook Lynx indicator "Green"?"

"Yes it will."  Translation - Oh yes, sweet Jesus, it will keep it green all day long.


1 comment:

kristinahojholt said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!
managed it solutions perth